LE BONHOMME À LUNETTES AT JAMES BAY
In collaboration with the Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay, the Bonhomme à Lunettes, Philippe Rochette Opticien, is offering glasses at affordable prices. Refer to the schedule below for more details to find out where and when services can be had.
IN COLLABORATION WITH:
DATE / SCHEDULE
MAY 24 TO JUNE 3
JUNE 6 TO JUNE 10
JUNE 13 TO JUNE 17
JUNE 20 TO JUNE 24
Glasses are not a luxury, and seeing clearly is a necessity. Our mission is to make glasses affordable to everyone, and we are absolutely convinced that people should be prioritized over profits. Moreover, the Cree communities can seek a refund for glasses through their dedicated programs.
Adresse : 160 Saint-Viateur Est, #404, Montréal, QC, H2T 1A8
payments can be made in cash, with a money order, through an interac transfer and now by credit card and debit.
● Must be made out to:
Philippe Rochette Opticien.
● The address on the order should be:
160 Saint-Viateur East, #404, Montreal, QC, H2T 1A8
● We now have the equipment to process them.
● Use our phone number:
or our email:
● In the "Question" field, write
your first and last name + city name
● In the "Answer" field, write
Glasses are delivered to the local clinic, 4 to 6 weeks after the order. You will receive a phone call when the glasses arrive.
● Frames: 1 year against manufacturing defects.
● Coatings: 2 years against defective coatings. Small scratches are covered, but those resulting from an accident are not.
● Prescription: the replacement of lenses due to a change in prescription is free of charge as long as we are notified within 3 months.
● Progressive lenses: expect an adaptation period of 2-4 weeks for first time progressive wearers. You may experience dizziness, eye fatigue or nausea. Progressives also come with an adaptation warranty included for the first 3 months.
● Adjustments/repairs: adjustments are free of charge. Charges for repairs will be decided by the optician if they are not covered by the warranty.